Friday, April 17, 2009

My therapist suggested today that I might have spent 2.5 years of my life with a closeted homosexual. Life just gets funnier and funnier.

Life would be much better if I made the following improvements:
  • Lose 15 pounds
  • Get a haircut
  • Become wealthier
  • Focus on work
  • Make an effort (to eat well, be well, see well, feel well, love well, well...well)
  • Give cats up for adoption
  • Take off these dingy overalls, my glasses, and let down my hair to finally reveal that I'm not the dorky, awkward girl, but rather the hot girl
  • Buy/lease a 2009 Ford Mustang GT Premium Convertible with a racing stripe, spoiler negotiable
  • Move to New York City or Roma or London or Zurich
  • Get rid of my old laser printer, Dell desktop, Dell laptop, and Gateway laptop
  • Stop having nightmares about 9/11-like attacks in Mountain View, California
  • Stop having nightmares about crazy earthquakes, especially when the panic stems from my plasma falling over and breaking
  • Pay attention (faites attention!) at work
  • Live life freely
  • Learn how to meditate
  • Do yoga
  • Make friends
  • Wash my car
  • Buy a new mattress and fancy bed frame
  • Cook instead of microwave
  • Go to bed at a decent hour
  • Stop letting smart, sarcastic persons and their silly conversations keep me from going to sleep at a decent hour
  • Tell said persons to ping me pre-12am
I think that covers it?

1 comment:

Melissa said...

You're not moving to any other city other than The City!